To import our banks in Analog Lab 5, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to the hamburger menu on the top left
- Click on it and a dropdown menu will pop up
- Find the Import voice and click it
- Select the .labx file you want to import
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now you can find us in the My Banks section
With the release of the Arturia Analog Lab 5, Arturia preset banks now have icons. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to edit user bank icons within the plugin. That being said, it is possible to change them by manually adding your own icons to a system folder.
If you’ve downloaded any of RIP Speakers Arturia preset banks, such as the ELECTRA bank, then check out the icon download and folder locations below to add a little color to your Arturia preset browsers.
Once downloaded, copy or move the .png image files from the download folder to the following folder location:
MacOS: Macintosh HD/Library/Arturia/Shared/images/vc8_images/packs
Windows: Program Data/Arturia/Shared/images/vc8_images/packs